Open Ag initiatives in India

Which are the places using open ag technologies in India,
I would like to have contact details of people who’re doing it.

Hi Param,

were you able to get any responses to this query?

would like to know the same.

thanks… Paul

thanks for your response Mr. Paul
I found that info

Thank You

Hey @parameswps @Paully ,

We are working on building FC 2.0 in Mumbai, India. At the moment we are working on finishing the brain module and expect to have full version around June 2017.

Here is a WIP snap, Still a llot of work pending.

Hi
This is Srinivas from Vijayawada of Andhra Pradesh.
I work for Andhra Pradesh State Skill Development Corporation(APSSDC). I deal with training students of Engineering Colleges and also I promote experimenting by students with the emerging technologies .
Our Director Dr. G.Subba Rao had asked me to pursue this Open Ag from MIT the other day.
I started in earnest and had come across India activities and hence is this message.
I would like to hear from you what all you can in taking up this activity.My intention is to get some space at one of the Educational Institutions where we train students and establish a PFC and related systems one by one at the earliest possible time.
I request you to put me through the steps any beginner needs.
It is not just mail communication. I would like to meet you in person to discuss at length if you agree Sir.
Hope to hear from you on a positive note
Thanks
Vas
091-799-562-4940

Good job there. We are based out of Bangalore and planning to build the FC 2.
It would be great to collaborate.

Thanks.
I am coming to Bangalore on 24 May i.e., Wednesday. As I said I oversee Training Activities for Engineering Students for APSSDC, as part of that I am to visit Dayanand Sagar University to study their activities.

If it is possible for you to spare time, I would like to meet you at a location that is convenient and let us get to know more. I will be at the University for 4 hours. University is located on Hosur Road.

If you can think of a location to meet and time, I am there.

Thanks

Vas
091-799-562-4940

Hey Vas, sorry that I couldn’t respond earlier. Didn’t see your post to be honest. We work out of Workbench Projects at Halasuru Metro Station. Drop in next time you are here.

Anjal
+91 999 501 4646
anjalp7@gmail.com

Cool. We are based in Bangalore. Trying to source the components and parts. Need help.

hi,
where did you found the electronics and other components needed for FC 2.0 ,
and whats the rough cost estimate for your project…
Thanks in advance

Parameswaran
+91 7598000420

I will be posting updates in my build diary posts. For any specific query please DM me.