V2.0.0-beta.2 has been released!
Check it out here: https://github.com/OpenAgInitiative/openag_pfc2/releases/tag/v2.0.0-beta.2
Added a lot more documentation. Should be enough to start from scratch and build out the entire device.
As always, feedback and all other forms of contributions to this project are welcomed and encouraged!
Here is a summary of the documentation:
- Instructions: How to get started building a PFC2
- Bill of Materials / Ordering BOM: For all the components needed to build the PFC2
- Bill of Materials / Kit BOM: For all components that are required for following along with the instructions
- Bill of Materials / (Sub-BOM’s): Detailed view of component “packs”
- Solidworks CAD Model: Comprehensive view of where parts belong in the computer
- Drawings: Documentation for machining parts, or sending to contract machinist
- DXF Files: File format used for laser cutting parts
- Wire Harnesses: Bill of Materials & Instructions for creating the wire harnesses
- Wiring Reference: Reference when wiring up the device
- Connectorization: Bill of Materials & Instructions for connectorizing parts
With reference to cost, all links of the components have been included!
With reference to kits, they are in the works!
Furthermore, the footage for the build video has been shot! Post-processing will take roughly 1-2 weeks. Can’t wait to share it out!!
Jake & OpenAg Team