AgTech Western Updates - London, Ontario

This thread is to introduce the team & updates going on at Western University.

AgTech Western was created in October 2018 as an official engineering club. We’d love to contribute and get feedback on what we are doing :smile:

5 Likes

Hey, I am Mark Soeder I am part of this club at western Ontario. I am a new member in my first year of engineering with an interest in chemical. I will be working with this club for the next couple years and am excited to see where this project takes us.

3 Likes

Hello fellow Tech Farmers! My name is Kamps and I am a member of the AgTech Western Club. I am a first year Engineering student interested in going into Civil engineering next year. I am very excited to be a part of this community!

3 Likes

Hey I’m Magnus and im in first year engineering and I’m also apart of this Club, I’m interested in software eng and I’m looking forward to working on the food computer!

3 Likes

What’s going on everyone, my name is Joseph Golob and I’m a new member of the AgTech club at Western! I’m currently studying Actuarial Science here at Western and I’m looking forward to meeting everyone and to see what we are able to accomplish!

2 Likes

Hey everyone! My name is Kyle Inzunza and I’m in my first year of engineering at Western and I have recently joined the AgTech club. My interest is in automation, and I hope to share this passion with my fellow team members over the course of the 2019-2020 year.

1 Like

Hey there everyone! I’m Zayyed, an engineering student at Western University. It never crossed my mind that I would ever be involved with agriculture, but I definitely have a passion for technology. Bringing those two disciplines together looks very interesting, and I’m excited to learn from, and contribute to this pretty cool community!

1 Like