We are two guys currently working on a small research assignment on sustainable consumption patterns. We were hoping to get some answer from you guys: the pioneers of this technology. No need to answer all the questions, any answers will be greatly appreciated!
- How do you currently use the Food Computer and OpenAG?
- Do you use it privately to grow your own food? Or do you use it with a group of people?
- What do you do with the food you produce? Do you eat it yourself? Do you sell it? Or do you share it with your friends?
- Do you upload your climate-recipes to the data base?
- How much do you experiment with different climate-recipes? If so, assuming you discover an amazing recipe, would you want there to be a system where you can be compensated for your work/discovery? i.e. people pay you a small fee to use your recipe
- Why does CityFarm appeal to you?
- Having used it, what do you think is the potential for this technology? Did your expectations change after you used it?
If you took time to answer any of these questions, thank you for your time!