High-current Relays for Arduino

Can anyone recommend a high-current relay that they have successfully used with Arduino or Pi? I run a small 1500W heater on half-power and none of the 10A usual suspects work for long.

I have recently tried this https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B01KLMN6JS/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o02_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Supposedly 30A but this one doesn’t have NC/NO 3 terminal option and seems to stay on. No jumper evident either.

These are the ones I’m using. I’ve had great success with the ones from Sparkfun.

Thanks Andrew - much appreciated. Can you share how much current you’ve pushed through either of these?

I’ve got this one that is due to arrive any day now that I am going to test out next

Hopefully it works out - if not, I’d like to try that solid-state one!

@BioLumo The SainSmart was a bust so I ordered two SSR-D40s and they work GREAT. II am using with the small electric spaceheater for my greenhouse and another controls the grow chamber blow-dryer heating rig. Both are controlled by Arduino. They came with heat sinks but no clear plastic sliders to cover the terminals. ALSO, my Arduino code had to be modified slightly to work but this really solved several annoying problems. Thanks again Andrew!