MonkeyMan_TV Build Series

I was the one that commented where the rest of the vids were. <3 I hope you’re doing well! Do not get discouraged! I love your videos!!! <3

Hi! Thank you so much for the support, I remember your comment :slight_smile: Kickin’ my butt into gear haha

Updated Photo Album:

Hey monkey Man!

I started watching your episodes and they really exits me. I guess I don’t have a choice but to build my own food computer!

I love watching these :laughing:
Whenever I need a pick me up I go over to youtube and watch you doing your thing. It gives me great joy to have folks like you in the community, keep it up!

@Caleb @MonkeyMan_TV,

Kudos to both of you guys,

I’m getting ready to upgrade my DWC strawberry hydroponics system to be operated by the food computer.

Thanks for the inspiration!

Hey, I just finished watching episode 18 on the water sensors. It was very clear and interesting!:+1:t4::monkey_face:.

I plan on converting my current DWC (deep water culture) hydroponics systems for the dood computer.
I would like to start off by setting up the water sensors (PH, Conductivity and temp) what parts do I need to order to be able to start

Hey Motty! I haven’t been on the forum for awhile, I’m currently moving so things have been crazy haha. Are you going to start a build? v2.0 maybe? I think I might do that after I finish the 1.0 @Motty

Thanks Caleb! I’m getting into the harder part now with the soldering which I have never done, so I’m sure there will be plenty more shananigans to watch lol. @Caleb