I came across the OpenAG project while looking around for a solution to another project. Now I have a pretty good brown thumb, as I can kill most plants without much effort :). So I figured that I would try to recycle as many parts as I could find, in case this project turned out like most of my plants.
And finally came with this as my first MVP. There is still some cleanup that need to be done, but I wanted to get something growing.
After about 2.5 months (yes the first set I killed )
Salad for Dinner :)
As I was planting the salad, I was having a yellow pepper for dinner and figured it would make a nice addition to the first test. Now if you’re asking why there are two plants in the front, well I asked my daughter to pick which pepper plants would get thinned out, and the answer was none. So two pots ended up in the front of the chamber.
I’ll document more of my build later, as additions to this post.