For anyone looking at building the new PFC 2.0 Beta, the total cost of every item in the new BOM is $2914.38.
Some important notes and disclaimers:
- This assumes a lot of overbuying, like 100 packs of screws when you only need 3 or 100’ roll of cable to get a few inches. This accounts for about $200 of the price.
- This includes a 12-pack of foam plant rafts from Amazon for $222 which is way more than you’d need to spend.
- This does not yet include the OpenAg Signal Board or the LEDs.
- This doesn’t include taxes or shipping (though a lot of the Amazon stuff is Prime so includes free shipping).
- I just priced everything as listed and did no price shopping.
The most expensive items are:
- $222 for the raft
- $90 for 5 Peristaltic Pumps
- $198 for two cameras
- $126 for the conductivity probe
- $72 for the pH probe
- $125 for 4 sheets of acrylic
- $104 for 100’ each of 4-con and 3-con multiconductor cable
- $84 of aluminum frame
- $89 for 4 colors of the 16 AWG cable
Here’s the full BOM with pricing. Let me know if you find mistakes and I can update – it was a lot of copying and pasting so I’m sure there are numerous errors.