We are interested in building a PFC as a school project for one of the top secondary schools in Ukraine specializing in mathematics/physics/biology. The school’s staff and students are interested, we have alumni with relevant skills and funding.
I appreciate the a new version may be coming up later this month. That, being assembled in another country, the BOM may need to be adjusted with replacements which would require a certain level of deeper understanding and creativity. Finally, that the construction is perhaps not trivial i.e. will likely require skills of more than one person.
With this in mind, I would like to ask those who have built or are building a PFC, to suggest a good composition of necessary skills. I understand it is something like I outlined below and will appreciate further suggestions.
- Hydroponics Engineering
- Overall construction/maintenance
- Computer Hardware Engineering
- Setup/integration of brain module/sensors/controllers
- Computer Software Engineering
- Raspberry PI/Arduino/Python/basic web development/CouchDB
- Finding/purchasing/gathering everything from the BoM or agreed replacements
- Project Coordination