Hey nerdfarmers! I’m going to try to keep a semi-regular update thread going, detailing weekly changes to the code and hardware.
- @gordonb is working on real-time streaming of environmental data (using Couch’s long polling feature)
- Landed basic Chamber timelapse view https://github.com/OpenAgInitiative/openag_ui/pull/93
- @serein added air CO2 to chart https://github.com/OpenAgInitiative/openag_ui/pull/85
- @serein fixed CouchDB proxy endpoint https://github.com/OpenAgInitiative/openag_ui/pull/88
- @serein issued a PR to fix the CORS flag (reviewing and testing) https://github.com/OpenAgInitiative/openag_brain/pull/39
- @serein added firmware param type mapping float to double (reviewing and testing) https://github.com/OpenAgInitiative/openag_brain/pull/42
- Fixed CSV export (backend endpoint changed) https://github.com/OpenAgInitiative/openag_ui/pull/90
- Ensure chart range includes very old datapoints https://github.com/OpenAgInitiative/openag_ui/pull/97
- Fixed regression to recipe sidebar widget https://github.com/OpenAgInitiative/openag_ui/pull/99
- Materials are supposed to arrive today for the first prototype v2 chambers. Excite!
- Serein http://github.com/serein7