Too good to be true? LED grow light a third of the cost with better efficacy

Been exchanging emails with a very interesting supplier of LED’s… The product in question is the 2019 CANOPUS 720W that costs around $550USD.

Lab test reports: https://bluetechgrowled.com/rd/

Part of email from someone named Jeff at Bluetech:

The results, after the light fixture was properly stabilized for 90 minutes (“hot lumens”) , the Fluence PPE product efficacy came to around 2.2 μmol/J.

According to Philips Lighting, the hot lumen value may be 30% - 50% lower than the cold lumen value.

They also had the following to say about Fluence (Fluence SPYDR 2i posted efficacy=2.7 µmol/J, retail: $1500USD):

The results, after the light fixture was properly stabilized for 90 minutes (“hot lumens”) , the Fluence PPE product efficacy came to around 2.2 μmol/J.

That is a significant difference but one can assume (unless otherwise stated) that the posted efficacy of any LED light would’ve been derived from a cold state which means Fluence would still have the highest efficacy rating I’ve seen until I came across Bluetech LED. Jeff wrote “The Canopus light output and tested PPE efficacy 2.37μmol/J is actually slightly higher than Fluence.

Unfortunately the only information I can find on their product is from their own website so I’m just wondering if any of you have any experience with them and/or their product.